Book Your Place On Our Social Media Workshop!
March 08, 2017
stars - based on 3
Would you ‘like’ (sorry, bad Social Media joke..) to learn more about the exciting world of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and how they can benefit your business?
Perhaps you are already a whizz on Social Media and would like to explore different ways to engage with your customers in the form on Email Newsletters and Blogging?
If this sounds interesting to you we are delighted to announce we will be teaming up with thecitysecret academy this April for our first Social Media Workshop covering these subjects and more!
Our Workshop is perfect for businesses both small and large and is an accessible course open to those with limited or no knowledge of Social Media who are looking to embrace digital marketing and engage with new audiences.
For just £10 our Workshop will cover the following content:
- Look at and discover different social media platforms, what it is, how it is relevant and why you should be using it
- How to use social media to engage with audiences, the course will cover using the following social media streams-Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Familiarisation with selected platforms that are relevant
- Setting goals on Social Media
- How to plan and create content that is engaging for different target audiences
- How to interact with negative comments and reputation management
- How to develop a social media strategy, including example strategies to aid discussion on what the social media goals are
- How to use blogging to link in with Social Media
- How to use Mailchimp to engage with audiences who are signed up to receive newsletters
- A handy guide to the seven deadly sins of social media as well as the do’s and don’ts to help you avoid common mistakes and pitfalls
- Analysing Social Media engagement and measuring analytics including-Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and LinkedIn Analytics
If you would like to know more about this workshop and book your place visit thecitysecret Academy website.