Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
August 01, 2017
stars - based on 10
Do you love Social Media, enjoy blogging and want to develop new digital marketing skills?
We are delighted to announce our new apprenticeship in partnership with Baltic Training that gives you the opportunity to do this!
You will be working in a busy, but fun, office as part of a team where you will be actively involved in the day-to-day Office Administration and assisting with Digital Marketing Strategy for many of our clients. You will need to have excellent communication skills, great written and spoken English as well as a desire to learn and a passion for all things Social Media!
You will learn how to work with various Social Media platforms to engage audiences as well as work on a range of different digital marketing platforms using analytics to continually monitor the impact of your work.
During the Apprenticeship, you will learn the following key skills:
- Office Admin duties, answering the phones, maintaining files
- Understand how digital marketing and social media can form part of an inclusive marketing strategy
- Understand how to follow digital etiquette and communicate including effective communication styles, types of audience and the importance of the brand ‘voice’
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Strategy
- Drafting and scheduling news and blog posts for clients in a variety of sectors
- Writing engaging Social Media posts and managing the Social Media presence of clients
- Creating email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
- Monthly Analytics reports for clients using Google Analytics and Social Media analytics
- Updating client TimeLogs and producing monthly reports
- Writing engaging content for a wide variety of organisations and sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team where you will engage with clients and learn new skills. If you fancy a fun office environment, love browsing the web and you have a creative mind-set then this is the career choice for you!
- GCSEs, or equivalent educational attainment
- Ability to demonstrate that you have a reasonable expectation of achieving the required outcomes of the Advanced Apprenticeship
How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com and include a short sentence on what your favourite social media platform is and why. We would also like to know why you would want to work for Purple Creative Studio.
For more information on the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship please visit the Baltic Training Website.