Search Engine Optimisation Workshops
Search Engine Optimisation is a large topic to cover and is constantly evolving as search engines like Google adjust and configure the algorithms used to determine a websites position on the search engine results page.
Our Search Engine Optimisation Workshops cover a variety of topics all designed to help businesses gain a better understanding of the steps they can take to improve the search engine ranking of their website for the keywords and phrases that best serve their business.
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
The Beginners Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation Workshops cover:
- What is SEO? A guide to understanding this phrase and what it means for your business.
- Keyword and Phrase research – How to find the terms your customers are searching for and get found!
- Page Titles and Descriptions – Optimising the metadata on your pages to nudge search engines towards your website.
- Alt Image tags – Optimising your images for Search Engines
- Video Content – Improving your SEO with effective use of embedded video content.
- On page content optimisation
- Google Analytics – Using Google Analytics to monitor your website performance and identify areas to improve or build on.
This course is aimed at businesses of any size that would like to learn more about Search Engine Optimisation and the activities they can undertake to improve their website position in search engines.