Junior Digital Marketer
We are a creative agency committed to producing engaging content for our clients and are looking to expand our marketing department with a talented apprentice who is keen to learn more about digital marketing and content creation.
A passion for all things digital is essential along with fabulous writing, superb communication, and excellent time management skills. Whilst keen to support our current clients with an eye for detail, the ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to win new work and share our excitement at the opportunities ahead of us!
As part of our growing marketing team, you will:
- Create ‘thumb-stopping’ content for a range of channels (social media, video, blogs, infographics...)
- Craft and send tailored and well-timed email marketing campaigns
- Build relationships with our clients and help them develop brand consistency and increase their presence online
- Create website content for clients and Purple that attracts users and backlinks, such as blogs and landing pages
- Monitor and analyse the performance of marketing content using tools such as Google Analytics
- Collaborate with others including our dev team to find creative ways to present content and ensure marketing campaigns align with business objectives
- Be a part of establishing Purple Creative as the ‘go to’ digital agency for businesses in the area
Working on client accounts as well as internal marketing for Purple, the role will be varied and fast-paced! Immersed in all things social media, the ideal candidate must have a genuine enthusiasm for social media as well as strong English skills and the ability to think outside the box. Purple operates an open door policy and we are looking to add to our team with someone who is excited to present creative ideas and colour outside of the lines.
Alongside internal training on platforms such as Trello, Jira, scheduling software, and Canva, training will also be provided by Apprentify, a leading provider of digital marketing apprenticeships, resulting in an apprenticeship qualification.
You should apply if…
- You are familiar with core social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn and love to keep up to date with social media trends and platform updates
- You enjoy writing and want to learn how to adapt your ‘tone of voice’ to suit a brand or industry
- You are well organised, can manage your time, and want the freedom in your role to do this
- You enjoy working as part of a team and collaborating on projects
- You are an effective communicator and keen to build these skills
- You love to learn - this role will be fast-moving, at times challenging, but we promise you that it will be so rewarding!
What you will get from us
🎨 Opportunities to build your skills working on projects that will challenge your creativity and ingenuity
💪 Supportive senior management team and a workplace mentor
⭐ A key role in a small team with big ambitions
💻 Your own PC with dual monitor setup and access to a fleet of laptops to facilitate remote working
🎳 Team events such as bowling, go-karting and escape rooms
🎄 Christmas parties, they are legendary at this point! Some of our previous parties include an alpine themed yurt bar, a private cellar with close up magician and a 1920s themed murder mystery
🧱 Friday afternoons free to focus on skill-building and passion projects
🌞 25 Days holiday with an additional day earned for each year in your role up to 5 extra days
🎂 Bonus holiday day for your Birthday
💸 Salary review twice a year
🚪 Open door policy to new ideas
☕ Free beverages including Nespresso coffee
🌳 Gorgeous rural location with picnic spots and routes for lunchtime walks
🚗 Free on-site parking
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who loves marketing and wants to learn and grow as a marketeer. We’re keen to work with enthusiastic individuals who share our passion for delivering client success!
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you and the environment you want to work in, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your CV and a sentence or so detailing why you are excited by this role to [email protected]
Due to our location and the geography of our client base it is important that candidates have a driving license and access to their own vehicle.
Closing date - 9th June