Are you a social media whizz? Think you could come up with a bunch of innovative and exciting digital marketing ideas? We’re looking for a trainee apprentice to join the Purple team on a full-time basis, whilst undertaking a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship course.
We’re a friendly Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency based on the beautiful Aske Estate just outside of Richmond. Now in our 10th year, we’ve always tried to deliver a flexible, honest and cutting-edge marketing service. We like to keep things relaxed and straightforward.
You will be working in a busy, but fun, office as part of a team where you will be actively involved in the day-to-day Office Administration and assisting with Digital Marketing Strategy for many of our clients. You will need to have excellent communication skills, great written and spoken English as well as a true passion for Social Media and the desire to learn even more!
You will learn how to work with various Social Media networks to engage audiences as well as work on a range of different digital marketing platforms using analytics to continually monitor the impact of your work.
During the Apprenticeship, you will learn the following key skills:
- Office Admin duties, answering the phones, maintaining files
- Understand how digital marketing and social media can form part of an inclusive marketing strategy
- Understand how to follow digital etiquette and communicate including effective communication styles, types of audience and the importance of the brand ‘voice’.
- Conduct client meetings to establish marketing strategies and goals.
- Create engaging content for a multitude of social media platforms for clients in a range of industries. Create and oversee paid social media and paid search campaigns.
- Creating interesting written content to be published on client websites to aid search engine optimisation and marketing goals.
- Managing the social media presence of our clients to promote engagement on content.
- Creating email marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters using Mailchimp.
- Monthly Analytics reports for clients using Google Analytics and Social Media analytics.
- Updating client TimeLogs and producing monthly reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team where you will engage with clients and learn new skills. If you fancy a fun office environment, love browsing the web and you have a creative mind-set then this is the career choice for you!
- GCSEs, or equivalent educational attainment
- Ability to demonstrate that you have a reasonable expectation of achieving the required outcomes of the Advanced Apprenticeship
- Exceptional creative language skills
- A creative and modern flair
- Strong communication skills
We’re looking for someone who’s organised, can work within time constraints and someone who’s able to work with others and on their own. We need someone with a good eye for detail, who’s able to self critique and produce high quality work.
How to Apply
Email your CV to [email protected] and include a short sentence on what your favourite social media platform is and why. We would also like to know why you would want to work for Purple Creative Studio.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 13th September.